Save Tens of Thousands of Dollars on Your Next Home Purchase
OUR 1% REAL ESTATE COMMISSION REBATE PROGRAM FOR HOME BUYERS
Today’s intelligent and savvy home buyers prefer to begin their search online and then attend open houses without an agent. They know what they want, conduct their own home search, know how much to spend and have a solid understanding of home values.
Is Our Home Buyer Rebate Program Right for You?
When you buy a home through RJMMoore Realty Inc you will receive a rebate of 1%. Typically sellers offer a buyer’s agent commission of 2.5% – 3.0% of the purchase price. What makes us different is we then provide a commission refund of 1% back to the buyer. We provide expert guidance throughout the search process as well as provide you a list of homes based on your criteria Once we find you a home you would like to purchase, we take over from there and do everything a full-commission agent does, and MORE![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Full Service Buyers Agent Representative services we provide
- Help in getting you pre-approved for a mortgage; introduction to a mortgage broker
- Preparing a detailed list of all available homes that meet your unique criteria
- Contacting listing agents of properties you want more information on and to set viewing appointments
- Meeting you at properties you select to see and discussing their merits/drawbacks
- Acquiring additional information on homes that interest you
- Provide current research on homes that are comparable to the home you choose to determine an offer price
- Work with you to determine the price and terms for your offer – presenting your offer to the listing agent
- Negotiating on your behalf to reach a price and terms that work for you and are acceptable to the seller
- Arranging for an inspection and meeting with the inspector
- Explaining the inspector’s findings to you and arranging for repair estimates and additional inspections if needed (by engineers, pest control professionals, general contractors, roofers, etc.)
- Negotiating with the listing agent/seller for repair or other credits when warranted and appropriate
- Meeting with an appraiser and a surveyor when needed
- Coordinate required paperwork between the buyer and seller, buyer and mortgage company, buyer and title company, and so on, to help the transaction close
Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement must be signed. All rebates are credited on the HUD-1 at closing Minimum purchase price of $100,000. All clients that are referred to RJMoore Realty Inc by another broker/agent and/or relocation company requesting a referral fee will not be able to participate in the flat-fee listing or rebate program. All additional monies paid to RJMoore Realty Inc, over and above the Buyer’s Agent commission, are the sole property of RJMoore Realty Inc and will not be rebated back to the client. Foreclosures and short sales are not included in the rebate program. The RJMoore Realty Inc rebate program is only available in Texas where permitted under law and must be an approved practice by all financial parties involved. Please contact an attorney or accountant for legal and financial matters. There may be tax ramifications when participating in the rebate program. The RJMoore Realty Inc rebate program is subject to conditions, limitations, exclusions, modifications, and/or discontinuation without notice.